Laboratory to check the performance of your liquid cold plate
We have a laboratory in our factory for testing the performance of liquid cold plate under various conditions. You can utilize our laboratory to make sure of the performance of your required products.
Cooling performance test
- We installed several thermocouples inside the liquid cold plate to check whether the surface temperature is uniform and to meet the required performance. When a coolant flows, the surface temperature will be measured.
- Measurement positions can be changed.
- We can check the surface temperatures at any time on the monitor.
* Cooling machine
It controls the temperature and the flow rate of the coolant that sends water to the liquid cold plate.
* Should you have any questions about the different types of coolants or flow rates, we are happy to satisfy your curiosity!
|The maximum flow rate
|15L / min
Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
Propylene glycol (antifreeze)
Environmental Test Equipment
Thermal resistance test at low temperature
We confirm that the liquid cold plate's performance is reliable by conducting a test in a condition close to your operating environment.
* Applicable environmental temperature: -30°C~ 60°C
By changing the six conditions in the laboratory, we can conduct a verification test in a condition close to the environment where the customer actually uses the heat sink.
As it is possible to set more than one condition, please inform us, in advance, about your operating environment such as heat loads, coolant, etc.
Liquid Cold Plate Line up